We are seeking an Assistant Controller to become an integral part of our team! You will oversee financial activities and personnel as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
Job Profile: Assistant Controller
Experience: 5 years of previous experience in accounting management or other related fields
Location: Fullerton, CA
Salary: $90,000 - $115,000
- Preparing and consolidating financial statements and reports.
- Assisting with the development and evaluation of budgets and preparing budget reports.
- Supporting the formulation and implementation of control systems within the organization.
- Overseeing accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll, identifying discrepancies, and reconciling accounts.
- Supporting the accounting department with all aspects of the general ledger.
- Ensuring strict compliance with company and regulatory standards.
- Preparing and managing accounts using various software programs.
- Preparing and assisting with audits.
- Following changes in regulations and compiling reports regarding compliance issues, standards, and accounting practices.
- Oversee and coordinate all financial activities and personnel
- Set controls and budgets to mitigate risk and increase return on investments
- Standardize and maintain a system of accounting records and techniques
- Conduct internal audits to assess financial status
- Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations
- Assist with special projects as needed
- BA, BS in Accounting or Finance
- 5 years of previous experience in accounting management or other related fields
- Leadership experience in the accounting arena
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented