Construction Manager, Owners Rep
Are you tired of chasing business for bids and wondering where your next project is coming from?
Do you want to work for a 40 year real estate company with a stellar reputation, benefits, culture, and management that really cares?
Well if so, read on…
We are seeking a Construction Project Manager (Owners’ Rep) to join our team! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation.
Job Profile: Construction Project Manager
Experience: 5+ years as Construction Manager, preferrable in Commercial Tenant Improvement or Architecture
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Salary: $95,000.00 - $120,000.00
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- 5-15 years previous experience in construction management or other related fields
- BS, BA degree required
- AIA preferred
- MS Project proficient
- Familiarity with construction management software
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented