Studio Coordinator (Hybrid)
Award winning international Architectural firm is seeking a Studio Coordinator to join their fast paced creative team working for some of the brightest in the industry! This company offers a hybrid schedule, platinum benefits, modified work week, and so much more!
Job Profile: Studio Coordinator
Experience: 2 years of administrative project experience
Location: Irvine, CA
- You will work with dynamic Project Managers, Architects, and Interior Designers assisting with operational aspects managing project timelines, financial tracking, proposal preparation, and scheduling.
- Update and maintain timelines for all projects.
- Effectively communicate with all key team members to facilitate processes and improvements.
- Data analysis.
- Maintain project status updates in planning software system.
- Attend meetings for project planning status.
- Other miscellaneous duties
- 2-5 years of project administration preferably architectural, engineering, or construction management
- Strong MS Office Suite and information management and enterprise project planning software skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Financial and accounting understanding for budget, finance tracking
- Project Management Certificate beneficial